Pin ‘n Find - Car Finder is a simple, effective solution to remind you where you parked your car and navigate you back to your parking spot.
Unique features of Pin ‘n Find – Car Finder
• Effortless operation: Just touch and drag to set the parked location. When you are ready to go back to where you parked, open the app and press ”Find My Car!”
• Even simpler with Bluetooth hands-free: No need to even launch the app! If your car has Bluetooth hands-free, each time you stop the engine, the app automatically remembers the parked location. If you have a Bluetooth hands-free car kit, e.g. Parrot or Jabra, whenever the hands-free connection with your Android Smartphone is terminated, the app automatically pins the parked location.
So many car locator apps are available these days, but once you use AOSV’s free Android app, “Pin ‘n Find – Car Finder,” you’ll be impressed with its straightforward, extremely simple operation. No muss, no fuss -- it does a great job getting you right back to your car!
These three familiar situations show how Pin ‘n Find – Car Finder can make your life easier.
• Theme park: After a long freeway drive, your family is excited the moment you arrive at the theme park, for example Disneyland in Anaheim CA. You pull into a parking spot and turn off the car engine. Everyone jumps out of the car and gets ready to board the tram. The theme park has signs with a Disney character or a number in the parking lot for visitors to remember where they parked, but Pin ‘n Find app users don’t even have to bother remembering it. The Bloothoth feature of the app has already pinned the location of your car in the lot. When you are ready to leave the park, just launch the app and press “Find My Car!” on the app.
• Shopping malls and stores: When leaving a big mall or store such as Costco, Target, or Walmart with a number of shopping bags or a big cart full of merchandise, Pin ‘n Find app users don’t have to think or worry about where their car is parked. You can either use the app to navigate right back to your parking spot, or the app can remind you where you parked. Once you see the “pin” on the map, you’ll probably have an “oh, yeah” moment.
• In the city or around town: You and your friends drive to Abbott Kinney, a popular area in west LA with lots of shops and restaurants. Because there aren't any parking lots or structures (typical of west LA), street parking is all that's available. You drive down some side streets looking for a spot, and eventually find one in a residential area nearby. You and your friends walk a few blocks to Abbott Kinney. Some time later, you decide to leave and go back to the car, but forget which side street you parked on. Just launch the Pin ‘n Find app and press "Find My Car!”